Corporate Social Responsibility
James and Sons are proud to be a local firm based in Poole. We operate throughout the BCP conurbation and further afield into Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. There are a number of steps we take as a firm to minimise our environmental footprint and promote corporate social responsibility, including:
- Use of local suppliers and contractors where possible.
- Going paperless. We’re not quite there yet, but we have drastically cut our paper use over recent years.
- Adoption of remote working practices. While driven by the 2020 pandemic, as a firm we have embraced remote working wherever possible, cutting down on unnecessary travel to and from the office.
- Supporting local charities.
- Supporting staff who undertake volunteering opportunities.
Bournemouth Quarter Marathon 2019 hosted by East Cliff Rotary which James & Sons were proud to be able to support. Simon, Peter and his wife, Laura also took part.